Why Doesn't the Search Tool Include my RV?
There are two reasons your RV make, model, or year may not appear in our RV SnapPad search tool:
- Our database is made up of rigs with SnapPad compatibility that we have directly confirmed. If your RV isn’t listed, it’s possible we have not been able to confirm your specific leveling system/jack foot configuration yet. We have over 6,000 different RV makes and models in our database so far, but there are so many more out there!
- Some RV makes come with multiple leveling configurations, even within the same model and year. Our current search tool can only recommend one package per search, meaning there is a chance the recommendation could be wrong for some of the brands in question. Makes like Jayco and Winnebago are two popular RV brands that can have leveling variations within the same year and model, for example.
The good news is, we have multiple other ways for you to find the right SnapPad package for you, including:
- Submit Your Rig. This quick RV quiz asks you about your leveling system set-up and recommends a SnapPad package based on your answers.
- Chat with SnapPad agent. Our on-site chat window connects you directly with someone at SnapPad HQ who can likely help you with your search.
- Call or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-923-9538. Our customer service specialists are compatibility and installation wizards who will be happy to help.
Article is closed for comments.