While we do not have any definitive evidence as to whether hydraulic fluid will cause the SnapPad material to degrade, our best advice is to try to keep it as clean as possible, have any leaks repaired at your chosen service center, and if you do notice the material to degrade at all to please contact our Customer Service Team.
Articles in this section
- Uneven Terrain - Tips for Towing or Driving Your RV
- How do I make sure my SnapPads last?
- Do SnapPads fall off?
- How do I keep the top of my jacks clean?
- What do you suggest for long-term parking?
- SnapPads and freezing weather
- How do I remove a SnapPad after it has been installed?
- How are SnapPads affected by hydraulic fluid leaks?