SnapPad Xtra's have been tested to withstand well over 10,000 lbs per pad. SnapPad Prime's have been tested to withstand over 20,000 lbs per pad. We also lab tested SnapPads in extreme temperature conditions (+120°F to -40°F) and found that SnapPads remain attached at over 50 G’s of force. Even under extreme conditions SnapPads will stay on your rig no matter what you put them through.
Articles in this section
- What are SnapPads?
- What are SnapPads made of?
- How strong are SnapPads?
- Where are SnapPads made?
- How much surface area do SnapPads add to my jacks?
- SnapPad Surface Area Calculations
- Can SnapPads be used/trusted on all terrains?
- SnapPads performance in mud - Will they prevent my rig from sinking? Do they come off?