Our search too is based on data we have collected from our previous customers about which landing system and foot pad sizes are on their rigs. We collate and cross check this data and then use it for the database of our search tool. If you don’t see your specific model or year listed on our search tool that probably just means we haven’t yet outfitted one with SnapPads, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t! Please contact our customer service agents using the Submit Your Rig form, we will be happy to help you choose the right package for your RV.
Articles in this section
- Why don't you make a SnapPad for 13.5" HWH® jacks?
- Are SnapPads compatible with my RV?
- Why do we ask you about your rig’s jacks?
- Do they work on motorhomes?
- Why doesn't my RV show up on the search tool?
- Why is finding the right SnapPads for my RV so complicated?
- SnapPads for Equalizer Leveling Systems® 8" square jackfeet
- I have square feet on my stabilizer jacks, which SnapPads do I need?
- Do you make a SnapPad for tongue jacks?
- Will the SnapPads harm my automatic leveling system?