SnapPads are permanent jack pads made from recycled rubber that snap directly onto your rig’s leveling jacks. Spend more time in your rig and less time crawling underneath it with SnapPads.
Articles in this section
- What are SnapPads?
- What are SnapPads made of?
- How strong are SnapPads?
- Where are SnapPads made?
- Do SnapPads affect levelers?
- Why is there a hole in the bottom of the SnapPads?
- What do the letters on the SnapPads mean?
- How much surface area do SnapPads add to my jacks?
- SnapPad Surface Area Calculations
- SnapPads and clearance issues