Yes, absolutely! Call your dealership to see if they will be able to do it for you, but note that they may charge you a fee to do so. You can also visit one of our authorized dealers across the US and Canada, which you can find on our Where to Buy page.
Articles in this section
- How do I install SnapPads?
- One of my SnapPads won't go on. What do I do?
- Why are my HiWay 8 SnapPads loose?
- Are my octagonal feet supposed to fit in the round hole of the SnapPad?
- My SnapPads hit the frame or a cross beam. What should I do?
- Tiffin Wayfarer tailpipe interference
- Can I get my SnapPad professionally installed?